So now that the never ending winter seems to be lessening it’s grip (it’s a glorious 4 degrees today! Or a balmy 39.2 for you Fahrenheit folks) I think it’s time to write about some super cute spring projects that I’ve been working on!
Lately, I have been working super hard in collaboration with DeSerres to promote their new line of yarn and knitting and crochet accessories. I posted about this kind of collaboration back in the fall as well when I did some tutorials for them. Well, I am back at it! Pretty soon I will have many more posts coming up with FREE patterns a plenty for all the cute things I have been making for them in order to promote their new spring yarn collection. Expect adorableness!
For now though, I will share with you this cute little birdy that I crocheted for their online flyer. This little guy made the rounds all over the internets in their banner ads for the March sale that just wrapped up. Did you see him?
Free patterns coming soon:
1) A knitting pattern for a delightful tea cosy for impressing your friends at your spring garden party.
2) A light and filmy spring poncho to knit for adding a splash of colour to your wardrobe on cool evenings.
3) A festive knit bunting to brighten up your home everyday or on special occasions.
4) A colourful spring neckerchief that knits up super fast.
5) A sweet as peaches and cream floral barrette to crochet for your hair.
I hope you are as excited as I am by the idea of crafting for SPRING! I really look forward to sharing these patterns with you!